For Immediate Release
Contact: Amy Ventetuolo
Reno, Nev. Nov. 2, 2018. The Washoe County 2018 General Election is around the corner, Tuesday, November 6. While the Registrar of Voters Office is extremely busy throughout the day and into the evening, the following days and times have been made available for the Registrar, Deanna Spikula, to speak with the media:
General Election Communication & Media Availability
- Monday, November 5, 11:30 a.m.- 12 p.m. - Media availability: Deanna Spikula, Registrar of Voters, Media Room *Interviews here to be used in morning shots the next day
- Monday, November 5, 4 p.m.- 4:30 p.m. - Media availability: Deanna Spikula, Registrar of Voters, Media Room
- On General Election Day, November 6, polls open at 7 a.m.
- Tuesday, November 6, 11:30 a.m.-12 p.m. – Media availability – Excusive Walk-Through Election Night Receiving Process, meet in the Media Room
- Tuesday, November 6, 3:30 p.m.-4 p.m. - Media availability: Deanna Spikula, Media Room
- On General Election Day polls close at 7 p.m.
- Tuesday, November 6, 7:30 p.m. (approx.) – FIRST Media Briefing: Deanna Spikula, Media Room
- TBD – LAST Media Briefing: Deanna Spikula, Media Room
For the complete Media Guide for General Election Day, please click here.
After the polls close you can follow the Washoe County YouTube channel for a live feed of the evening. Election updates will also be available on the Washoe County website, www.washoecounty.us and Twitter @washoecounty or #WashoeVotes.
# # #