Special Use Permit Case Number WSUP18-0003 (U-Haul of Spanish Springs) – Request for community feedback, discussion and possible action to forward community and Citizen Advisory Board comments to Washoe County staff on a request to allow for the rental of U-Haul vehicles and trailers from the property. This commercial use type is classified as Automotive Sales and Rentals, which requires a special use permit in the Industrial regulatory zone in Spanish Springs. The use is proposed as part of a larger mini-storage and vehicle storage facility, which are allowed uses on the property and not part of this special use permit application.
- Applicant/Owner: AMERCO Real Estate Co./ Roger B. Primm Family Trust
- Location: Northwest corner of Pyramid Way and Sha Neva Road, accessible from Digital Court
- Assessor’s Parcel Numbers: 530-491-02 (±5 ac.), 530-491-03 (±5 ac.) and 530-491-04 (±10 ac.)
- Staff: Kelly Mullin, Senior Planner, firstname.lastname@example.org, (775) 328-3608
- Reviewing Body: Tentatively scheduled for the Washoe County Planning Commission, April 3, 2018