Washoe County Announcement
For Immediate Release
Contact: Amy Ventetuolo
Reno, Nev. Oct. 23, 2017. Most Washoe County administrative offices will be closed for Nevada Day on Friday, Oct. 27, 2017.
The following county offices will be closed:
- Administrative offices at the Washoe County Complex: 1001 E. Ninth Street, Reno, 89512
- All Washoe County Libraries. Downtown Reno and Spanish Springs Libraries are also closed on Thursday, October 26. To place a hold, renew a checkout, download eBooks, research databases, find online articles, please visit www.washoecountylibrary.us
- The Second Judicial District Court
- The Washoe County District Attorney’s Office
- The Washoe County Sheriff’s Office - all administrative offices and front desk
- Regional Animal Services Shelter Operations and Office will be closed, but field operations will continue as normal.
- Reno Justice Court, Sparks Justice Court, Incline Village Justice Court and Wadsworth Justice Court
- Washoe County Human Services Agency and all meal distribution locations.
The following county offices will be open:
- The Office of the County Clerk at the Washoe County Complex will remain open throughout the holiday from 8 a.m. to midnight for the issuance of marriage licenses, fictitious firm names and notary bond filings, as well as property tax payments for the Treasurer’s Office.
# # #