Reno, Nev. August 31, 2017. Most Washoe County administrative offices will be closed for Labor Day on Monday, Sept. 4, 2017.
The following county offices will be closed:
- Administrative offices at the Washoe County Complex: 1001 E. Ninth Street, Reno, 89512
- All Washoe County Libraries. The North Valleys Library will also be closed on Tuesday, Sept. 5, 2017. To place a hold, renew a checkout, download eBooks, research databases, find online articles, please visit www.washoecountylibrary.us
- The Second Judicial District Court
- The Washoe County District Attorney’s Office
- The Washoe County Sheriff’s Office - all administrative offices and front desk
- Regional Animal Services Shelter Operations and Office will be closed, but field operations will continue as normal
- Reno Justice Court, Sparks Justice Court, Incline Village Justice Court and Wadsworth Justice Court
- Washoe County Human Services Agency and all meal distribution locations
The following county offices will be open:
- The Office of the County Clerk at the Washoe County Complex will remain open throughout the holiday from 8 a.m. to midnight for the issuance of marriage licenses, fictitious firm names and notary bond filings, as well as property tax payments for the Treasurer’s Office.