Washoe County Announcement
For Immediate Release
Contact: Amy Ventetuolo
Reno, Nevada. Feb. 17, 2017. Most Washoe County offices will be closed Monday, Feb. 20, 2017, due to the Presidents’ Day holiday.
The following will be closed:
- Administrative offices at the Washoe County Complex on Ninth Street in Reno
- Washoe County Senior Services and the congregate meal sites
- All Washoe County libraries will be closed on Monday, Feb. 20.
- In addition, the North Valleys Library will be closed on Tuesday, Feb. 21. Please go to www.washoecountylibrary.us to place a hold, renew a checkout, download eBooks, research databases, find online articles and more.
- Reno Justice Court, Sparks Justice Court, Incline Village Justice Court and Wadsworth Justice Court
- The Second Judicial District Court
- The Washoe County District Attorney’s Office
- The Washoe County Sheriff’s Office - all administrative offices
- Regional Animal Services shelter operations and office will be closed, but field operations will continue as normal.
- Washoe County Health District
The following will be open:
The office of the County Clerk at the Washoe County Complex on Ninth Street and Wells Avenue in Reno will remain open throughout the holiday from 8 a.m. to midnight for the issuance of marriage licenses, fictitious firm names and notary bond filings, as well as property tax payments for the Treasurer’s Office.
# # #