For Immediate Release
Contact: Joshua Andreasen
Reno, Nevada. March 10, 2017. Residents with questions or concerns about flooding in unincorporated Washoe County should call 775-328-2100. Washoe County crews will be dispatched throughout the storm period and will focus on keeping roadways safe.
The following is a list of sandbag locations:
- Washoe County Operations Yard, 3101 Longley Ln., Reno
- Lemmon Valley Park on W. Patrician, next to Lemmon Valley Elementary
- Highland Ranch Parkway, one mile west of Pyramid Hwy, Sparks
- Truckee Meadows Fire Protection District Station #30 at 3905 Old Hwy 395, Washoe Valley
- Gander Lane and Eastlake Blvd., in Washoe Valley
- Paddlewheel and Andrew Lanes in Pleasant Valley
- Toll Road and Geiger Grade
- Limber Pine and Lemmon Drive
- Lemmon Drive and Pompe in Lemmon Valley
- Blue Heron/Warrior Lane in Belli Ranch area
If flooding issues arise, updates will be provided on the Washoe County Twitter page.