Washoe County Strategic Plan
Working together regionally to provide and sustain a safe, secure and healthy community.
- Integrity - We are dedicated to uncompromising honesty in our dealings with the public and each other in conformance with our code of conduct.
- Effective Communication - We believe in simple, accurate, and clear communication. We encourage the open exchange of ideas and information.
- Quality Public Service –The County exists to serve the public. We put the needs and expectations of citizens at the center of everything we do and take pride in delivering services of the highest quality.
Washoe County will be the social, economic and policy leadership force in Nevada and the western United States.
- Stewardship of Our Community
- Proactive Economic Development and Diversification
- Safe, Secure and Healthy Communities
- Regional and Community Leadership
- Valued, Engaged Employee Workforce
- Economic Impacts
- Employee Engagement
- Fiscal Sustainability
- Unified Team
- Vulnerable Populations
Strategic Plan Docs
Strategic Plan Dashboard
If you are interested in additional information on the Washoe County Strategic Plan, please contact Dana Searcy, Special Projects, Office of the County Manager (775) 328-2720 or email@example.com.