Director of Communications
Nancy Leuenhagen is the Communications Director for Washoe County and brings a diverse media background to her position.
As a former television and radio journalist, Nancy brings nearly two decades of media experience to the position and prides herself on using those skills to connect the public to each and every aspect that Washoe County has to offer from its more than 30 departments. The Communications Division is located within the Office of the County Manager and is responsible for all internal and external communications, media relations, website, social media, and all Countywide print and digital outreach.
Resources for media and public
- News Releases
- Washoe County Television (WCTV) - Watch online or on Charter digital channel 193.
- Social Media: Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube - Follow us on Twitter for information during breaking news such as elections and public emergencies.
- County Commission agendas and minutes - Find out about upcoming meetings, or view the archives for a specific meeting or topic.
- Profiles and pictures - Find out more about individual Commissioners, County management and staff. Download official photos.
- Photo gallery - Powered by Google.
- About Washoe County