- Living Here
- Doing Business
- Health & Safety
- Homes & Property
- Your Government
- All Departments
- Alternate Public Defender
- Alternative Sentencing
- Animal Services
- Board of County Commissioners
- Building and Safety
- Citizen Involvement
- Clerk's Office
- Community Services Department
- Cooperative Extension
- Coroner's Office
- District Attorney
- District Court
- Emergency Management
- Engineering and Capital Projects
- Geographic Information Systems
- Green Team
- Human Resources
- Human Services Agency
- Incline Village Justice Court
- Juvenile Services
- Law Library
- Manager's Office
- Northern Nevada Regional Intelligence Center
- Parks and Open Space
- Planning and Building
- Public Administrator
- Public Defender
- Public Guardian
- Recorder's Office
- Reno Justice Court
- Senior Services
- Sheriff's Office
- Sparks Justice Court
- Technology Services
- Treasurer's Office
- Truckee Meadows Fire Protection District
- Truckee Meadows Flood Project
- Utility Services
- Voters, Registrar of
DEPARTMENT OF JUVENILE SERVICES
- YOUTH AND FAMILIES
- Partners and Providers
- What is emancipation
- What is the documentation needed for emancipation?
- What are the rights and responsibilities of an emancipated minor?
- What if minor no longer wants to be emancipated?
- What things DO NOT change for an emancipated minor?
- What are other considerations concerning emancipation?
- What standards will the court require for emancipation?
- What about conflicts with parents?
- What is the court process for emancipation?
- Courts and Records
- Early Intervention
- Are medical services available to my child while in detention?
- Can I bring my child on a tour of Wittenberg?
- How much does it cost if my child is detained at Wittenberg Hall?
- Why do I have to come get my child?
- What if I refuse to pick up my child?
- What are the detention center visiting requirements?
- Common Laws
- Early Intervention Prevention
- CONTACT US
- Helpful Resources
Ready, Set, Explore: “Walk with Washoe” steps into action
Take strides to explore parks and trails with Washoe County staff
Commissioner Kitty Jung donates funds to light Space Whale
Commissioner’s passion for the arts shines bright at Space Whale lighting
Washoe County is seeking public input on processes for dedication of water rights
Community Services Department hosting an open house Wednesday, Aug. 23, 2017.