- Living Here
- Doing Business
- Health & Safety
- Homes & Property
- Your Government
- All Departments
- Alternate Public Defender
- Alternative Sentencing
- Animal Services
- Board of County Commissioners
- Citizen Involvement
- Clerk's Office
- Community Services Department
- Cooperative Extension
- Coroner's Office
- District Attorney
- District Court
- Emergency Management
- Engineering and Capital Projects
- Geographic Information Systems
- Green Team
- Human Resources
- Human Services Agency
- Incline Village Justice Court
- Juvenile Services
- Law Library
- Manager's Office
- Northern Nevada Regional Intelligence Center
- Parks and Open Space
- Public Administrator
- Public Defender
- Public Guardian
- Recorder's Office
- Reno Justice Court
- Senior Services
- Sheriff's Office
- Sparks Justice Court
- Technology Services
- Treasurer's Office
- Truckee Meadows Fire Protection District
- Truckee Meadows Flood Project
- Utility Services
- Voters, Registrar of
DEPARTMENT OF JUVENILE SERVICES
- YOUTH AND FAMILIES
- Partners and Providers
- What is emancipation
- What is the documentation needed for emancipation?
- What are the rights and responsibilities of an emancipated minor?
- What if minor no longer wants to be emancipated?
- What things DO NOT change for an emancipated minor?
- What are other considerations concerning emancipation?
- What standards will the court require for emancipation?
- What about conflicts with parents?
- What is the court process for emancipation?
- Courts and Records
- Early Intervention
- Are medical services available to my child while in detention?
- Can I bring my child on a tour of Wittenberg?
- How much does it cost if my child is detained at Wittenberg Hall?
- Why do I have to come get my child?
- What if I refuse to pick up my child?
- What are the detention center visiting requirements?
- Common Laws
- Early Intervention Prevention
- CONTACT US
- Helpful Resources
Chill Out and Read: Winter Reading Program, Dec. 15 - Jan. 15
Kick Off Winter by Signing Up Today!
Job Opening for Supervising Guardian Case Manager
Job Alert - Supervising Guardian Case Manager - Open Competitive / Countywide Promotional recruitment
Job Opening for Library Assistant I
Job Alert - Library Assistant I - Open Competitive / Countywide Promotional recruitment