- Probation Services
- Detention Services
- YOUTH AND FAMILIES
- OTHER SERVICES
- EARLY INTERVENTION AND PREVENTION
- PARTNERS AND PROVIDERS
- What is emancipation?
- What is the documentation needed for emancipation?
- What are the rights and responsibilities of an emancipated minor?
- What if minor no longer wants to be emancipated?
- What things DO NOT change for an emancipated minor?
- What is the court process for emancipation?
- What standards will the court require for emancipation?
- What about conflicts with parents?
- What are other considerations concerning emancipation?
- Courts and Records
- Early Intervention
- Detention Questions
- Are medical services available to my child while in detention?
- Can I bring my child on a tour of Wittenberg?
- How much does it cost if my child is detained at Wittenberg Hall?
- Why do I have to come get my child?
- What if I refuse to pick up my child?
- What are the detention center visiting requirements?
- Common Laws
- CONTACT US
- DEPARTMENT OF JUVENILE SERVICES
Murillo OIS Result
Report Released by Washoe County District Attorney Detailing February 5, 2020 Officer Involved Shooting Incident of Wanted Felon
The Washoe County District Attorney’s Office is currently hiring for a Paralegal. Apply by January 27, 2021 to be considered for this excellent career opportunity.
Seasonal Park Aide (Guide)
The Washoe County Community Services Department is currently hiring for a Seasonal Park Aide (Guide). Apply by January 28, 2021 to be considered for this excellent career opportunity.