- YOUTH AND FAMILIES
- Detention Services
- Probation Services
- Juvenile Traffic Court
- Victim Services
- HELPFUL RESOURCES
- EARLY INTERVENTION AND PREVENTION
- PARTNERS AND PROVIDERS
- What is emancipation
- What is the documentation needed for emancipation?
- What are the rights and responsibilities of an emancipated minor?
- What if minor no longer wants to be emancipated?
- What things DO NOT change for an emancipated minor?
- What is the court process for emancipation?
- What standards will the court require for emancipation?
- What about conflicts with parents?
- What are other considerations concerning emancipation?
- Courts and Records
- Early Intervention
- Detention Questions
- Are medical services available to my child while in detention?
- Can I bring my child on a tour of Wittenberg?
- How much does it cost if my child is detained at Wittenberg Hall?
- Why do I have to come get my child?
- What if I refuse to pick up my child?
- What are the detention center visiting requirements?
- Common Laws
- CONTACT US
- DEPARTMENT OF JUVENILE SERVICES
Washoe County administrative offices and libraries closed January 21
Washoe County Clerk’s office remains open
Top headlines from the Board of County Commissioners meeting
Commissioners approve resolution of intent for Wildcreek property
Washoe County and CryWolf inform community of alarm system permit
Important information regarding alarm systems