- YOUTH AND FAMILIES
- Detention Services
- Probation Services
- Juvenile Traffic Court
- Victim Services
- EARLY INTERVENTION AND PREVENTION
- PARTNERS AND PROVIDERS
- What is emancipation?
- What is the documentation needed for emancipation?
- What are the rights and responsibilities of an emancipated minor?
- What if minor no longer wants to be emancipated?
- What things DO NOT change for an emancipated minor?
- What is the court process for emancipation?
- What standards will the court require for emancipation?
- What about conflicts with parents?
- What are other considerations concerning emancipation?
- Courts and Records
- Early Intervention
- Detention Questions
- Are medical services available to my child while in detention?
- Can I bring my child on a tour of Wittenberg?
- How much does it cost if my child is detained at Wittenberg Hall?
- Why do I have to come get my child?
- What if I refuse to pick up my child?
- What are the detention center visiting requirements?
- Common Laws
- CONTACT US
- DEPARTMENT OF JUVENILE SERVICES
Second Judicial District Court Hosts Lawyer in the Library Special Event Sponsored by the Northern Nevada Women Lawyers Association
Attorneys volunteer their time to assist participants with free legal guidance.
Top headlines from the Board of County Commissioners Meeting
Commissioners hear plan for long-term solutions to prevent flooding at Swan Lake
TMFPD's Fire Safe Container Aims to Prevent Fires
Free Distribution July 20 - 31 while supplies last