- YOUTH AND FAMILIES
- Detention Services
- Probation Services
- Juvenile Traffic Court
- Victim Services
- EARLY INTERVENTION AND PREVENTION
- PARTNERS AND PROVIDERS
- What is emancipation?
- What is the documentation needed for emancipation?
- What are the rights and responsibilities of an emancipated minor?
- What if minor no longer wants to be emancipated?
- What things DO NOT change for an emancipated minor?
- What is the court process for emancipation?
- What standards will the court require for emancipation?
- What about conflicts with parents?
- What are other considerations concerning emancipation?
- Courts and Records
- Early Intervention
- Detention Questions
- Are medical services available to my child while in detention?
- Can I bring my child on a tour of Wittenberg?
- How much does it cost if my child is detained at Wittenberg Hall?
- Why do I have to come get my child?
- What if I refuse to pick up my child?
- What are the detention center visiting requirements?
- Common Laws
- CONTACT US
- DEPARTMENT OF JUVENILE SERVICES
Washoe County Health District to host Employee Health and Hygiene Training
On November 5th the Washoe County Health District will be hosting a training on ‘Managing Employee Health’ at 1001 E 9th Street, Building B, in conference room A from 8a-5p. This workshop is free and will be open to all members of the public so please RSVP soon. If you have any questions feel free to reach out to any of us on the food team.
Washoe County to perform maintenance on inflatable dams beginning Monday
Work to take place on Pompe Way and Shane Way
Downtown Reno Library Closed: October 7 - 11, 2019
Closed For Construction Improvements.