- YOUTH AND FAMILIES
- Detention Services
- Probation Services
- Juvenile Traffic Court
- Victim Services
- EARLY INTERVENTION AND PREVENTION
- PARTNERS AND PROVIDERS
- What is emancipation?
- What is the documentation needed for emancipation?
- What are the rights and responsibilities of an emancipated minor?
- What if minor no longer wants to be emancipated?
- What things DO NOT change for an emancipated minor?
- What is the court process for emancipation?
- What standards will the court require for emancipation?
- What about conflicts with parents?
- What are other considerations concerning emancipation?
- Courts and Records
- Early Intervention
- Detention Questions
- Are medical services available to my child while in detention?
- Can I bring my child on a tour of Wittenberg?
- How much does it cost if my child is detained at Wittenberg Hall?
- Why do I have to come get my child?
- What if I refuse to pick up my child?
- What are the detention center visiting requirements?
- Common Laws
- CONTACT US
- DEPARTMENT OF JUVENILE SERVICES
REGIONAL INFORMATION CENTER UPDATE FOR APRIL 1
A fourth Washoe County resident has died from COVID-19
REGIONAL INFORMATION CENTER UPDATE FOR MARCH 31
Three additional Washoe County residents have recovered from COVID-19
Top headlines from the Board of County Commissioners meeting
Commissioners ratify Declaration of Emergency and Incident Command Team Structure