- Labor Relations
- Learning and Development
- About HR
- Employment Verification
- Online Application
- Interview and Selection
- Learning Center
- How do I enroll in the Learning Center?
- How do I register for a class?
- I forgot my log in and/or password. How do I find my login information?
- I've transferred to a new department. How do I update my Learning Center profile?
- How do I drop a class?
- I need a particular class to complete my certificate program, but I don’t see it on the schedule. How often are the classes offered?
- How do I see what classes are being offered? Are there classes on the schedule more than 90 days from now?
- I've completed all the required classes for a certificate program. What do I need to do to get my EPS completion certificate?
- How do I get a copy of my Learning Center transcript?
- I attended a class not offered by the Learning Center but I want to add it to my transcript. How do I do that? (3rd Party classes)
- I made mistake on a class I added as a third party class to my transcript. How do I fix it?
- Benefits - Cobra
- Benefits - Medicare
- Benefits - Deferred Compensation
- Benefits - GAP
- Benefits - Health Saving Account
- Benefits - Life Insurance
- Benefits-Medical Insurance
- Benefits - Retirees
- Benefits - FSA
- Boards & Committees
How do I enroll in the Learning Center?
1. If you are a Washoe County employee, go to the Flipside/Intranet at http://eww/ - click on the "register online" link - Complete the information.
TIP: Your SAP number is your employee/personnel number and can be found on your payroll stub.
2. Click on the Process button.
3. A screen will appear that announces you were successful!