- Labor Relations
- Learning and Development
- About HR
- Online Application
- Interview and Selection
- Learning Center
- How do I enroll in the Learning Center?
- How do I register for a class?
- I forgot my log in and/or password. How do I find my login information?
- I've transferred to a new department. How do I update my Learning Center profile?
- How do I drop a class?
- I need a particular class to complete my certificate program, but I don’t see it on the schedule. How often are the classes offered?
- How do I see what classes are being offered? Are there classes on the schedule more than 90 days from now?
- I've completed all the required classes for a certificate program. What do I need to do to get my EPS completion certificate?
- How do I get a copy of my Learning Center transcript?
- I attended a class not offered by the Learning Center but I want to add it to my transcript. How do I do that? (3rd Party classes)
- I made mistake on a class I added as a third party class to my transcript. How do I fix it?
- Benefits - Cobra
- Benefits - Medicare
- Benefits - Deferred Compensation
- Benefits - GAP
- Benefits - Health Saving Account
- Benefits - Life Insurance
- Benefits-Medical Insurance
- Benefits - Retirees
- Benefits - FSA
- Boards & Committees
How do I drop a class?
1. On the Flipside/Intranet http://eww/, enter your User ID and password.
2. Click on the "View your student information" link.
3. Under the Current Courses tab, click on the class you wish to drop.
4. Click on the "Drop Me" button.
5. You will receive an auto generated email confirming you have successfully dropped the class.