- Labor Relations
- Learning and Development
- About HR
- Employment Verification
- Online Application
- Interview and Selection
- Learning Center
- Benefits - Cobra
- Benefits - Medicare
- Benefits - Deferred Compensation
- Benefits - GAP
- Can I check my individual account online?
- How can I cover my dependents through a GAP plan?
- How can I obtain an EOB (Explanation of Benefits)?
- How should I submit my Claim Form and supporting documentation to American Fidelity?
- I want to submit a claim for reimbursement. Where can I find these forms?
- What constitutes a qualifying event?
- What does the GAP cover?
- What if I want to drop a dependent?
- What is the GAP Plan?
- What number do I call should I wish to follow up on the fax, or if I have other questions?
- Who administers the GAP Plan?
- Benefits - Health Saving Account
- Benefits - Life Insurance
- Benefits-Medical Insurance
- Benefits - Retirees
- Boards & Committees
What does the GAP cover?
The following out-of-pocket expenses are covered:
Maximum In-Hospital Benefit:
• Up to $1,000 per hospital confinement
Maximum Out-patient Benefit:
• Treatment in a hospital emergency room
• Out-patient surgery in a hospital out-patient facility or free-standing out-patient surgery center
• Diagnostic testing in a hospital out-patient facility or MRI facility
• Up to $200 for treatment of the same or related conditions unless separated by a period of 90 consecutive days (then a new out-patient benefit will be payable)
Physician Out-patient Treatment Benefit:
• Treatment in a hospital out-patient clinic, free-standing emergency care clinic or physician’s office
• Up to $25 per treatment; $125 maximum per family per calendar year (non-routine care excluded)