- Labor Relations
- Learning and Development
- About HR
- Online Application
- Interview and Selection
- Learning Center
- Benefits - Cobra
- Benefits - Medicare
- Benefits - Deferred Compensation
- Benefits - GAP
- Can I check my individual account online?
- How can I cover my dependents through a GAP plan?
- How can I obtain an EOB (Explanation of Benefits)?
- How do I know what my account number is?
- How should I submit my Claim Form and supporting documentation to American Fidelity?
- I want to submit a claim for reimbursement. Where can I find these forms?
- What constitutes a qualifying event?
- What documentation should accompany the Claim Reimbursement Form for each type of claim?
- What does the GAP cover?
- What if I want to drop a dependent?
- What is the GAP Plan?
- What number do I call should I wish to follow up on the fax, or if I have other questions?
- Who administers the GAP Plan?
- Benefits - Health Saving Account
- Benefits - Life Insurance
- Benefits-Medical Insurance
- Benefits - Retirees
- Benefits - FSA
- Boards & Committees
What documentation should accompany the Claim Reimbursement Form for each type of claim?
Dr. Office Visit:
• A copy of the bill, OR
• An EOB (Explanation of Benefits), OR
• Office notes
Note: Routine care is not reimbursable under the GAP Plan.
Out-Patient Hospital: • A copy of the hospital bill
• A copy of the EOB
• A copy of the hospital bill
Note: There is no limit to the number of hospitalization benefits payable. Each hospitalization benefit is payable on its own. There is a limit for the out-patient benefit if the treatment is for the same condition within a 90-day period.