Join our dynamic team dedicated to excellence in public service!
Current open positions are available by clicking Jobs.
1. Click the Job Title link for job announcement.
2. Go to page two of the job announcement for testing details and other required documentation.
3. After reviewing and completing the above, click the Apply Online link to begin the application process.
Sign up for cMail to receive email jobs alerts directly to your home, work, or email-enabled portable device.
We know you're anxious to get started but please take a few minutes before you create your application to read Preparing to Apply for a Job Opening at Washoe County
Access a previous application or update personal contact information - Updating Contact Information.
Technical Issues or Need Help Applying? Help!
Note: Your application is submitted using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) cryptographic protocols to ensure secure communications of all data transfer over the Internet
- Reno Justice Court
- Sparks Justice Court
- Incline Village Justice Court
- Second Judicial District Court
- Washoe County Temporary Clerical Agencies
1001 East Ninth St, Bldg. A, 220, Reno, NV 89512 Mailing Address: P.O. Box 11130, Reno, NV 89520-0027
Phone: 775 328-2081 Fax: 775 328-6119 Hours of Operation: Monday-Friday, 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
Washoe County does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, age, disability or national origin in the activities
and/or services which it provides. EOE