Health Fair 2020
Washoe County will be offering free flu shots and health screenings for all covered employees and dependents enrolled in a Washoe County health plan.
FLU SHOT CLINICS (for health screening information - see below)
- No appointments are necessary and walk-ups are welcome on Wednesday, October 28, 2020 at the County Complex. If you wish to make an appointment, please select the link for your preferred location: Washoe County Sheriff's Office or Washoe County Administrative Complex.
- On the day of the event, please bring your insurance card and the Informed Consent form: Informed Consent for Immunization form
- If you are unable to attend the flu shot clinics, you may obtain a flu shot vaccination from your local retail pharmacy or primary care physician
- As a reminder, please wear a mask and adhere to social distancing requirements
Free for all covered employees and dependents enrolled in a Washoe County health plan.
- Comprehensive metabolic & lipid panels
- Prostate Specific Antigen (PSA)
- Complete Blood Counts (CBC)
- Vitamin D-25 Hydroxy
- Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSA)
Please wear a mask, bring your insurance ID card & lab requisition to your lab visit:
Lab Services For Washoe County Members will be available at the following locations starting on October 1st - November 30th.
NO APPOINTMENT NECESSARY
- Saint Mary's Center for Health - 645 N. Arlington Ave. Suite 265, Reno (Monday-Friday; 7:00 am - 3:00 pm)
- Saint Mary's Medical Group - 5070 Ion Drive Suite 100, Sparks (Monday-Friday; 8:00 am - 5:00 pm)
- Saint Mary's Urgent Care - 18653 Wedge Pkwy Suite 150, Reno (Monday-Thursday; 8:00 am - 5:00 pm)
Please note: For all lab tests there is a 10-hour fasting requirement for accurate lab assessments.