Included here are three graphs that will be updated monthly as we track our progress and adjust our approach.
- This data includes:
- Information from the Homeless Management Information System (HMIS).
- This data does not include:
- Information from programs that don’t actively use HMIS for tracking.
- Information about people who are not receiving services.
Graph 1: Number of Individuals Actively Experiencing Homelessness in our Community (By-Name List)
This graph is displaying the number of people experiencing homeless in Washoe County. The data presented includes people in HMIS who have been actively enrolled in an eligible program within the last 90 days.
Graph 2: Number of Individuals Actively Experiencing Homelessness in our Community (By-Name List)
This graph displays the status (sheltered vs. unsheltered) of people currently experiencing homelessness.
- Unsheltered or Unknown – An individual/family residing in a place not meant for human habitation including but not limited to; on the street, sidewalk, park, riverbed, tent, abandoned building, or vehicle. Or current living situation unknown.
- Sheltered: Emergency Shelter – An individual/family seeking shelter at a facility with overnight sleeping accommodations, the primary purpose of which is to provide temporary shelter to homeless individuals or families.
- Sheltered: Other – An individual/family residing in (or in the process of moving into) a temporary/transitional housing or voucher program.
Graph 3: Number of Individuals Actively Experiencing Homelessness in our Community (By Gender)
This graph displays the gender (male, female, or other) of people currently experiencing homelessness.