Land Development Program
The Land Development Program, through permit plan review, inspections, and collaboration with state and local agencies, health department staff and the public, ensures that development in Washoe County occurs in a manner that minimizes environmental contamination and prevents the spread of disease, promotes public health and safety, and provides sustainable development.
- Grading Permits for Subdivisions
- Public Water Systems
- Septic/Liquid Waste
- Well Program/Domestic Wells
- Well Construction Permits
- Community Development Applications
- Vector Plan Submittal Requirements
- Plan Submittal Requirements - coming soon!
- Forms & Applications
Engineering Review Requirements
Senior Registered Environmental Health Specialist
Chris Peterson, PE