Below you will find a list of courses offered through Washoe County Health District. These courses are hosted by North Carolina Institute for Public Health and are free of charge.
- Disaster Behavioral Health
- Vulnerable Populations During a Pandemic Influenza Event
- Assisting Persons with Disabilities During an Emergency
- Resiliency in Disasters
- Self-Care for Disaster Responders
- The Incident Command System
For questions regarding training opportunities, please contact (775) 326-6052.
Last modified on 01/26/2016