- IHCC Preparedness Planning Guidelines describe the roles and responsibilities of the Inter-Hospital Coordinating Council in preparing for a public health/healthcare emergency with the region of Washoe County.
- The Mass-Casualty Incident Plan is an operational response plan for MCIs that occur in Washoe County. Plan revisions were approved by the District Board of Health on April 28, 2016 with an effective date of July 1, 2016.
- The Mutual Aid Evacuation Annex (MAEA) is a plan specifically for healthcare facility evacuations due to a natural or technological disaster. Plan revisions were approved by the District Board of Health on May 25, 2017.
- The Family Service Center Annex (FSC) is a plan that establishes a secure location to provide information and assistance to family members about unaccounted persons during a disaster. The plan was approved by the District Board of Health on April 28, 2016 with an effective date of July 1, 2016.
- Nevada Crisis Standards of Care (CSC) Plan follows the federally-recognized best practice model of the Institute of Medicine (IOM) and is the culmination of a 30-month project with multiple federal, state, and community partner's hard work, time, discussion, and input.
Last modified on 02/20/2018