Air Quality Management Division
The Burn Code Will Return in November.
- Our Current Air Quality
- Updated Ozone Health Standard Fact Sheet
- Sign up with EnviroFlash to get air quality forecast and alerts
- Wood Stove Exchange Program
- Washoe County, Nevada Air Quality Trends Report (2006-2015)
Public Notices & Announcements:
- Advisory Committee on the Control of Emissions from Motor Vehicles Meeting Notice and Agenda for October 18, 2016
- Exceptional Events Demonstration for 2015 Ozone Exceedance in Washoe County from the 2015 California Wildfires Draft
- 030.600 Prevention of Significant Deterioration (PSD)_Draft Revision
- Final AB146 Report
The Air Quality Management Division implements clean air solutions that protect the quality of life for the citizens of Reno, Sparks, and Washoe County through community partnerships along with programs and services such as air monitoring, permitting and enforcement, planning, and public education.
The Washoe County Health District Air Quality Management Division through its programs is responsible for controlling sources of air pollution and assuring compliance with federal, state, and local environmental laws governing air quality.
For daily air quality information, call 775-785-4110.
To make a complaint, call 775-784-7200.