Air Quality Management Division
The Burn Code Will Return in November.
- Our Current Air Quality
- Washoe County, Nevada Air Quality Trends (2007-2016)
- Ozone Advance Path Forward (Feb 2017)
- Sign up with EnviroFlash to get air quality forecast and alerts
- Wood Stove Exchange Program
- Practice Heat Safety
Public Notices & Announcements:
- Advisory Committee on the Control of Emissions from Motor Vehicles Meeting Notice and Agenda for July 11, 2017
- Advisory Sub-Committee on the Control of Emissions from Motor Vehicles Meeting Notice and Agenda for July 6, 2017
The Air Quality Management Division implements clean air solutions that protect the quality of life for the citizens of Reno, Sparks, and Washoe County through community partnerships along with programs and services such as air monitoring, permitting and enforcement, planning, and public education.
The Washoe County Health District Air Quality Management Division through its programs is responsible for controlling sources of air pollution and assuring compliance with federal, state, and local environmental laws governing air quality.
For daily air quality information, call 775-785-4110.
To make a complaint, call 775-784-7200.