Air Quality Management Division
The burn code was last updated on February 26, 2017 at 1:20 PM.
The Burn Code will be updated by 3:00 p.m. every day.
Zip codes affected: 89431, 89433, 89434, 89436, 89439, 89441, 89501, 89502, 89503, 89506, 89509, 89511, 89512, 89519, 89521, 89523, 89557, 89595, 89704.
Map of the ZIP codes affected by the burn code.
- Our Current Air Quality
- Ozone Advance Path Forward (Feb 2017)
- Sign up with EnviroFlash to get air quality forecast and alerts
- Wood Stove Exchange Program
- Washoe County, Nevada Air Quality Trends Report (2006-2015)
Public Notices & Announcements:
- 010.000 Definitions - Draft Revision
- 040.080 Gasoline Transfer and Dispensing Facilities - Draft Revision
- 030.600 Prevention of Significant Deterioration (PSD)_Draft Revision
- Final AB146 Report
The Air Quality Management Division implements clean air solutions that protect the quality of life for the citizens of Reno, Sparks, and Washoe County through community partnerships along with programs and services such as air monitoring, permitting and enforcement, planning, and public education.
The Washoe County Health District Air Quality Management Division through its programs is responsible for controlling sources of air pollution and assuring compliance with federal, state, and local environmental laws governing air quality.
For daily air quality information, call 775-785-4110.
To make a complaint, call 775-784-7200.