Air Quality Management Division
The Burn Code Will Return in November.
- Our Current Air Quality
- Ozone Advance Path Forward (Feb 2017)
- Sign up with EnviroFlash to get air quality forecast and alerts
- Wood Stove Exchange Program
Public Notices & Announcements:
- Addendum to the Exceptional Events Demonstration for 2015 Ozone Exceedances in Washoe County from the 2015 California Wildfires August 21, 2015
- 010.000 Definitions - Draft Revision
- 040.080 Gasoline Transfer and Dispensing Facilities - Draft Revision
The Air Quality Management Division implements clean air solutions that protect the quality of life for the citizens of Reno, Sparks, and Washoe County through community partnerships along with programs and services such as air monitoring, permitting and enforcement, planning, and public education.
The Washoe County Health District Air Quality Management Division through its programs is responsible for controlling sources of air pollution and assuring compliance with federal, state, and local environmental laws governing air quality.
For daily air quality information, call 775-785-4110.
To make a complaint, call 775-784-7200.