Air Quality Management Division
The burn code was last updated on January 19, 2018 at 2:13 PM.
The Burn Code will be updated by 3:00 p.m. every day.
Zip codes affected: 89431, 89433, 89434, 89436, 89439, 89441, 89501, 89502, 89503, 89506, 89509, 89511, 89512, 89519, 89521, 89523, 89557, 89595, 89704.
Map of the ZIP codes affected by the burn code.
- Our Current Air Quality
- VW Settlement - Nevada Mitigation Fund
- Know the Code Burn Code Program
- Washoe County Ozone Advance Program
- Sign up with EnviroFlash to get burn code, air quality forecast, and alerts
Public Notices & Announcements:
- Advisory Committee on the Control of Emissions from Motor Vehicles Meeting Notice and Agenda for January 9, 2018
The Air Quality Management Division implements clean air solutions that protect the quality of life for the citizens of Reno, Sparks, and Washoe County through community partnerships along with programs and services such as air monitoring, permitting and enforcement, planning, and public education.
The Washoe County Health District Air Quality Management Division through its programs is responsible for controlling sources of air pollution and assuring compliance with federal, state, and local environmental laws governing air quality.
For daily air quality information, call 775-785-4110.
To make a complaint, call 775-784-7200.
Last modified on 01/17/2018