Utility Contact Information

Listed below are utility contacts for your convenience.  For residents on Septic Systems and Residential Wells, the Washoe County Health District (WCHD) recommends you contact a licensed plumber or well driller to have your systems evaluated.

NV Energy 

Customer Service: (775) 834-4444
Emergency Hotline: (775) 834-4100

Truckee Meadows Water Authority (TMWA)

Customer Service: (775) 834-8080
Emergency Hotline: (775) 834-8090

Waste Management

Customer Service: (775) 329-8822


Customer Service: (775) 829-9680

Last modified on 03/30/2017