- Washoe County Health District
- Clinic and Office Locations
- Forms - Applications
- News Center
- Programs and Services
- Online Services
- Food Inspection Results
- REGULATIONS - Washoe County Health District
- Fees for Services
- Boards & Committees
- Data, Publications, and Reports
- Illness, Injury, and Safety Information
- Volunteer & Student Opportunities
- Submit a Complaint
- Social Media
- About Us
- Contact Us
How are separation distances determined?
All separations are determined from the outside pipe or enclosure. All plan submittals should be utilizing the outside diameter of pipe, catch basin, sewer main, storm drain, etc to identify the minimum separation distance allowed per NAC 445A.
Plans must demonstrate actual pipe diameters and ensure all separations meet the minimum requirements of NAC 445A.
Last modified on 06/07/2018