- Washoe County Health District
- Clinic and Office Locations
- Forms - Applications
- News Center
- Programs and Services
- Online Services
- Food Inspection Results
- REGULATIONS - Washoe County Health District
- Fees for Services
- Boards & Committees
- Data, Publications, and Reports
- Illness, Injury, and Safety Information
- Volunteer & Student Opportunities
- Submit a Complaint
- Social Media
- About Us
- Contact Us
What are the professional stamp and signature requirements for plan submittal?
Per the Nevada Board of Professional Engineer and Land Surveyors (NVBPELS), all plans are required to be stamped and signed in accordance with NAC 625.
Per the Nevada State Board of Architecture, Interior Design and Residential Design (NSBAIDRD), all plans are required to be stamped and signed in accordance with NAC 623.
Last modified on 06/07/2018