If I already have a permit for my restaurant or mobile food do I need a temporary food permit?

Yes. A permit is not transferable from person to person or place to place and unless the operation is conducted from the mobile and contained within the mobile with a menu approval, a separated temporary food permit is required. Permitting for a mobile food operation may be avoided if operating under all requirements of a current annual mobile permit including returning to the designated servicing area daily.

Last modified on 08/11/2016