I am going to have a wine tasting event where food is donated and sampled by patrons; do I need a temporary food permit?

Yes. If tickets to the wine tasting event are open to the public and food will be served, a temporary food establishment permit must be obtained for each separate food vendor.

Last modified on 08/11/2016