I am an existing food establishment that would like to participate in a special event what do I do?

Existing food establishment permits do not extend outside of an approved facility. Therefore, existing food establishments must obtain an Application for a Temporary Food Permit from the Washoe County Health District when operating outside of the approved facility. Temporary food establishments must operate in accordance with the Regulations of the Washoe County District Board of Health Governing Food Establishments, Section 210.

Last modified on 08/11/2016