Can I sell food made from a private home at a Washoe County Health District (WCHD) temporary food permitted event?

No. Food that is prepared or stored in a private home must not be sold, or offered or displayed for sale, for compensations or contractual consideration of any kind, unless the person preparing the food possesses a valid permit issued by the WCHD for that purpose. See Cottage Food requirements for additional detail.

Last modified on 08/11/2016