- Washoe County Health District
- Submit a Complaint
- Online Services
- Clinic and Office Locations
- Forms - Applications
- Programs and Services
- News Center
- Food Inspection Results
- REGULATIONS - Washoe County Health District
- Fees for Services
- Boards & Committees
- Data, Publications, and Reports
- Illness, Injury, and Safety Information
- Volunteer & Student Opportunities
- Social Media
- About Us
- Contact Us
Where can I get more information if I am interested in establishing a recycling program for my business?
For more detailed information, please contact the Washoe County Health District, Environmental Health Services Division at (775) 328-2434. The staff assigned to the Waste Management Program can answer your questions and provide more information.
Additional materials on waste reduction and proper waste management (including hazardous waste) can be obtained from the University of Nevada, Reno Small Business Development Center, Business Environmental Program.
Last modified on 01/09/2015