- Washoe County Health District
- Clinic and Office Locations
- Forms - Applications
- News Center
- Programs and Services
- Online Services
- Food Inspection Results
- REGULATIONS - Washoe County Health District
- Fees for Services
- Boards & Committees
- Data, Publications, and Reports
- Illness, Injury, and Safety Information
- Volunteer & Student Opportunities
- Submit a Complaint
- Social Media
- About Us
- Contact Us
Before we moved to Nevada, my doctor said my child's immunizations were up to date. Why is my school now telling me my child needs more shots?
States have different requirements for school entry. The following are required by Nevada State Law:
- Tdap - All students entering 7th Grade must have a Tdap.
- Varicella - Students new to Nevada schools, who have not had Chicken Pox Disease, must have two (2) Varicella doses. The second dose must be at four (4) years of age or older.
- Polio - Students new to Nevada schools must have four (4) doses of Polio. The 4th dose must be at four (4) years of age or older.
Last modified on 01/09/2015