Washoe County Health District
Lots of standing water and hot weather means...bugs!
Are you ready for Wildfire Season?
Preventing Opioid Deaths
Reno's newest mural helps prevent chronic diseases by engaging the community
New publications now available
- Healthy Outlook Newsletter - July 2018
- 2018-2020 Community Health Improvement Plan
- 2017 Community Health Improvement Plan Annual Report - Executive Summary
- 2017 Community Health Improvement Plan Annual Report
- 2017 Annual Report
- 2018 Chronic Disease Report Card
- 2018 Robert Wood Johnson County Health Rankings - How does Washoe County rank?
- 2018-2020 Community Health Needs Assessment - Executive Summary
- 2018-2020 Community Health Needs Assessment - Full Document
- 2016 CD Annual Report
- 2016 Antibiograms
- Rabies and Bats Fact Sheet
- 2017 Robert Wood Johnson County Health Rankings - How does Washoe County rank?
- 2017 Robert Wood Johnson County Health Rankings Video Presentation, March 29, 2017
- 2016 Annual Report
News and Announcements
July 10, 2018 - Health District to conduct third mosquito aerial larviciding
June 29, 2018 - Risk Level III Food Establishments - 2nd annual inspections
June 27, 2018 - Local businesses to be recognized for smoke-free environments
June 26, 2018 - National HIV Testing Day is June 27
- Tuberculosis Testing and Information
- Birth & Death Records
- Teen Health Mall
- Immunization Program
- Waste Reduction and Recycling Program