Washoe County Health District
- All residents 16+ are eligible for the COVID-19 vaccine in Washoe County.
- Schedule an appointment at this link (En español).
- Daily COVID-19 updates can be found here.
- COVID-19 vaccine information can be found here.
The Washoe County Health District is nationally accredited by the Public Health Accreditation Board and has jurisdiction over all public health matters in Reno, Sparks, and Washoe County through the policy-making Washoe County District Board of Health.
PROPOSED NEW REGULATIONS - Public Accommodation Facilities here
The WCHD Influenza Surveillance Program publishes weekly flu surveillance reports here.
SB4 NAC447E related to SARS-COV-2 and Public Accommodation Facilities Regulations here - Effective October 10, 2020
CBD FAQs - click here
FDA Article - What you Need to Know about Products Including CBD - click here
2018 Washoe County Health District Annual Report here
2018 Community Health Improvement Plan (CHIP) Annual Report here
2018-2021 Washoe County Health District Strategic Plan now available online
News and Announcements - See COVID-19 News here
Jan. 27, 2021 - Three additional MIS-C cases reported in Washoe County
Dec. 30, 2020 - Health District Recommends Avoiding New Year’s Eve Gatherings
- Tuberculosis Testing and Information
- Birth & Death Records
- Teen Health Mall
- Immunization Program
- Waste Reduction and Recycling Program
Last modified on 04/06/2021