Washoe County Health District
Help the develop the next Truckee Meadows Regional Plan.
Preventing Opioid Deaths
Mosquitos bugging you?
Vector staff loads 11,200 lbs of larvicide into abatement helicopter.
Next helicopter application set for September 20 and 21, 2017 to cover 2,500 acres.
- Protect yourself by using these tips. Click Here
- What's West Nile Virus?
- Learn the latest about Zika from the CDC Traveling to a Zika active country? Watch this video.
New publications now available
- Rabies and Bats Fact Sheet
- 2017 Robert Wood Johnson County Health Rankings - How does Washoe County rank? Click Here
- 2017 Robert Wood Johnson County Health Rankings Video Presentation, March 29, 2017 - View Here
- 2016 Annual Report
- 2015 Antibiogram
- 2015 CD Annual Report
News and Announcements
Oct. 16, 2017 - More viral meningitis cases reported in Washoe County
Oct. 10, 2017 - Washoe County records second hantavirus case
Oct. 3, 2017 - Viral meningitis on the rise in Washoe County
Sept. 27, 2017 - Applications Open for Washoe County Food Policy Council Positions
- Tuberculosis Testing and Information
- Birth & Death Records
- Teen Health Mall
- Immunization Program
- Waste Reduction and Recycling Program