Flooding information for residents
Reno, Nevada. Feb. 23, 2017. Washoe County is has provided several resources to support residents affected by the recent flood events. In addition, Washoe County and the City of Reno have collaborated on the closure of portions of Lemmon Drive for the safety of residents that live in the area. As of 7:00 p.m. on February 23, 2017, portions of Lemmon Drive will be closed indefinitely. Please see the map of road closures and alternative routes below along with other important resources. Stay tuned for additional information on social media.
- Lemmon Valley area road closures
- See list of sandbag locations
- See flood prone areas
- Press Release on Lemmon Valley Flooding
- Map of Lemmon Valley Flooding Area
- Press Release highlighting a Declaration of a State of Emergency
- Residents in unincorporated Washoe County who are experiencing flooding should call 775-328-2180.
- Nevada National Weather Service
- SBA Nevada Resource Partners
- SBA Nevada Disaster Loans Fact Sheet
- SBA Disaster Assistance Information