How to Report a Possible Code Violation
Filing a Complaint On-line
- Click on the "Enforcement" tab
- Select "Submit a Complaint by Agency"
- From the "Select Services" menu, click on the blue colored "Enforcement" tab
- Check the box next to "Complaint"
- Click on the blue boxentitled "File Complaint"
- Follow directions to submit a complaint
You can report possible code violations for unincorporated Washoe County. Possible code violations within the Cities of Reno or Sparks must be referred to the appropriate City staff (see below). You may also report Countywide District Health complaints using the ONE Regional Portal.
Other Methods to file a Complaint:
Helpful Information Concerning Possible Code Violations
The document, Common Complaints, contains information about commonly reported possible code violations, remedies for identified code violations, and which agencies are responsible to respond to those complaints.
The document, Common Questions, contains frequently asked questions about possible code violations, the enforcement process, and code compliance staff’s authority to enforce County Codes.
If your complaint is within the City of Reno or the City of Sparks, please contact the appropriate City agency below:
|City of Sparks
Code Enforcement Division
431 Prater Way
Sparks, NV 89431