Zolezzi (WSZOLEZZI) GPS Base Station
Truckee Meadows Fire Protection District
12300 Old Virginia Rd
- Mapping Indentifier: S62SM01279
- Datum: NAD83/94 (HARN)
- Latitude: 39° 25' 17.995250" N
- Longitude:119° 45' 12.030210" W
- Ellipsoid Height: 1357.954 meters
- Elevation Mask: 10°
- Logging Interval: 5 seconds
- Rollover Period: 2 hours
- ARP Antenna Height: 0
- NOTICE: Due to new FCC Narrow Band Radio Broadcast Transmission Regularions Washoe County is NO longer providing GPS RTK RADIO corrections
- Site Coordinate Text File
- Log File
Data collected with Trimble NetRS GPS receiver.
The following links access an FTP site. Once you have identified the files you want, click on the filename link. This will initiate the FTP session that will download the desired files to your hard drive.
Each file is named using CORS style format, SSSSDDDh.dat.exe or SSSSDDDh.YYo.zip. SSSS is the GPS Base Station Identifier, DDD it the Julian day, h is the hour beginning with "a" being 0:00:00 and "x" being 23:00:00 in a 24-hour format for both dat and rinex files. Rinex files have YY being the year observed added to the file naming.
Example: For January 1, 2005, the file naming would be as follows: zole001a.dat.exe (dat format), zole001a.05o.zip (rinex format)
Data files are normally available online for at least 21 days, after which they will be deleted. Data is not archived prior to deletion and is therefore unrecoverable. Users are encouraged to download data as soon as practicable.