- Boards, Commissions & Committees
- Engineering & Capital Projects
- Regional Parks and Open Space
- Equipment Services, Facilities and Roads
- Economic Development
- Business License
- Community Services Department
- Lemmon Valley
- Flood Prevention
- 082619boa_Notice of Possible Quorum.pdf
- WDCA19-0006 ordinance.pdf
- Revocable Occupancy Permit ORIGINAL.pdf
- Revocable Occupancy Permit ORIGINAL1.pdf
- Standard Page Breadcrumb Name
Traffic & Roads
Traffic engineering within Washoe County encompasses review of new development, traffic signal timing in unincorporated areas, traffic safety, and neighborhood traffic analysis.
Traffic Signal Malfunction
To report a traffic signal malfunction, please call (775) 335-ROAD or 335-7623. Through an Interlocal Agreement, City of Reno maintains traffic signals in unincorporated Washoe County.
Please send request to review other traffic issues using our Traffic Calming/Traffic Engineering Request form. This document cannot be submitted online. Please submit using the address and phone number listed on the form.