- About Our Office
- Where is the Medical Examiner's Office Located?
- What are Your Hours of Operation?
- How Can I Obtain a Death Certificate?
- How Can I Obtain an Autopsy or Examination Report?
- How Can I Obtain the Personal Effects or Currency of a Decedent?
- Can I View My Loved One?
- What is a Medical Examiner?
- What is the Difference Between a Medical Examiner and a Coroner?
- What is Forensic Pathology?
- What is a Forensic Pathologist and What Certifications are Required?
- What is a Medicolegal Death Investigator/Technician?
- What is the Difference Between Cause of Death and Manner of Death?
- What is an Autopsy and Can My Loved One Still Have an Open-Casket Funeral?
- Under What Circumstances Will an Autopsy be Performed?
- Do I Have to Pay for the Autopsy of a Loved One?
- What is Toxicology?
- Statistical Reports
- Organ and Tissue Donation
- Northern Nevada Disaster Victim Recovery Team (NNDVRT)
What are Your Hours of Operation?
The front office is staffed Monday through Friday from 8:30 am - 5:00 pm and is closed on all major holidays.
Investigators are on duty at all times.