The Washoe County Community Services Department continues to respond to the COVID-19 developments.
- Ensure personal safety, safety of our co-workers and safety of our family
- Continue to provide life safety and essential activities for community
- Support life safety and essential activities
- Continuity of economic drivers for community (ie. building permits, inspections and plan reviews)
OUR COMMITMENT TO OUR CUSTOMERS
The Washoe County Community Services Department is dedicated to providing excellent service while protecting the health of our employees, families and our customers. Our professional office teams will remain available to the public through our online and electronic tools. CSD public offices and entry points remain closed to the public. Any emergency or critical meetings with customers will be by appointment only and expect the following:
- Customers will be requested to wash or sanitize hands upon entering facilities.
- Each building entrance will require temperature checks of customers. Any person with a temperature of 100.4 degrees or more will not be allowed in the building.
- Customers will be required to wear face coverings.
For the most expedient service, email our professional team below for help on our most common questions, such as:
- Questions about land use, development standards, setbacks, etc.
- Questions about planning/land use applications (special use permits, tentative maps, etc)
- Support for online submission of business licenses for unincorporated Washoe County
Main Phone: (775) 328-2020