Top 5 Washoe311 Requests in the Last Three Months

Q: How and when can I apply for a Short Term Rental Permit 

A: On May 1, the application portal for STR permits was launched through the ONE Regional Licensing and Permits portal. Information and instructions can be found here 


  Q: How can I schedule or reschedule my COVID vaccine with Washoe County? 

A: The COVID-19 vaccine is available to everyone in Washoe County who is 16 years and older. To schedule or reschedule online, please go to the or call 775-328-2427 for assistance. 


  Q: How can I order a certified copy of a marriage certificate? 

A: You can order a copy online, by mail, or by phone. For more information please refer to the link provided: 


  Q: How do I apply for a building permit or check on the status? 

A: As the Washoe County Building Department is closed to the public, due to COVID, permitting and status of permits are available online at ONE Regional Licensing and Permits portal. More information and instructions can be found on the Washoe County Building webpage: 


  Q: How do I get a copy of a criminal record? 

A: There is not a central agency within Washoe County that provides a complete criminal record. You will need to contact each arresting or court agency directly for any available records. Additionally, you may request a Nevada Criminal History Record from the Nevada Department of Public Safety: