- Alternate Public Defender
- Can you help me with my divorce, landlord/tenant issues, or small claims case?
- How do I get a lawyer?
- Who does my attorney work for?
- Is my lawyer really a lawyer?
- What kind of cases does the APD office handle?
- What is the difference between the Public Defender's office and the Alternate Public Defender's Office?
- Where are you located?
- How can I find out who my attorney is and when I go to court?
- Can I fire my lawyer?
- Contact List
- Marc Picker
Where are you located?
The Alternate Public Defender's Office is located at 350 S. Center Street, on the Sixth Floor, in Reno Nevada. The phone number for the office is (775) 328-3955; the fax number is (775) 328-3998.