- Alternate Public Defender
- Can you help me with my divorce, landlord/tenant issues, or small claims case?
- How do I get a lawyer?
- Who does my attorney work for?
- Is my lawyer really a lawyer?
- What kind of cases does the APD office handle?
- What is the difference between the Public Defender's office and the Alternate Public Defender's Office?
- Where are you located?
- How can I find out who my attorney is and when I go to court?
- Can I fire my lawyer?
- Contact List
- Marc Picker
How can I find out who my attorney is and when I go to court?
Once the Alternate Public Defender's Office is appointed to represent you, we will send you a letter giving you your court date and the name of your lawyer. If you have not received the letter, please call the APD office at (775) 328-3955, and ask the receptionist for the information.