Events and Clinics
LOW COST VACCINATION CLINICS AT WCRAS
1st Tuesday of every month from 3:00pm to 7:00pm, Washoe County Regional Animal Services in the classroom. Clinics are walk-in, no appointment needed.
2018 Clinic Dates Clinic Prices Are:
- December 4, 2018 Rabies: $10
- NO CLINIC January 1, 2019 DA2PPV: $10 (core vaccines for dogs, distemper/parvo combination)
- February 5, 2019 FVRCP $10 (core vaccine for cats - distemper/upper respiratory)
- March 5, 2019 Bordetella BOOSTER only: $20
- April 2, 2019 Deworming: $10
- May 7, 2019 Microchipping: $12 (free! for pets residing in Washoe County)
- June 4, 2019 Altered & Senior dog license: $8, unaltered dog license: $20.00
Dogs residing in Washoe County are required to be licensed with Washoe County.
Dog Licenses can be purchased at the clinics.
SENIOR PET FOOD DISTRIBUTION
PET FOOD DISTRIBUTION DATES (for pets belonging to seniors 60+, must have identification): distribution will go until planned or while supplies last.
*November 20, 2018, 8:00am to 10:00 am. FREE pet food distribution only. Senior Services 1155 E. 9th
*December 18, 2018, 8:00am to 10:00 am. FREE pet food distribution only. Senior Services 1155 E. 9th
January 15, 2019, 8:00am to 10:00 am. FREE pet food distribution only. Senior Services 1155 E. 9th
Watch for spring events we will be posting soon!