Events and Clinics
LOW COST VACCINATION CLINICS AT WCRAS
1st Tuesday of every month from 3:00pm to 7:00pm, Washoe County Regional Animal Services in the classroom. Clinics are walk-in, no appointment needed.
2017 Clinic Dates Clinic Prices Are:
- November 7, 2017 Rabies: $10
- December 5, 2017 DA2PPV: $10 (core vaccines for dogs, distemper/parvo combination)
- No Clinic in January!! FVRCP $10 (core vaccine for cats - distemper/upper respiratory)
- February 6, 2018 Bordetella BOOSTER only: $20
- March 5, 2018 Deworming: $10
- April 3, 2018 Microchipping: $12 (free to pets residing in Washoe County)
- May 1, 2018 Altered & Senior dog license: $8, unaltered dog license: $20.00
Dogs residing in Washoe County are required to be licensed with Washoe County.
Licenses can be purchased at the clinics.
SENIOR PET FOOD DISTRIBUTION
PET FOOD DISTRIBUTION DATES (for pets belonging to seniors 60+, must have identification): distribution will go until planned or while supplies last.
*November 21, 2017, 8:00 am to 10:00 am. FREE pet food distribution only. Senior Services 1155 E. 9th
*December 17, 2017, 8:00 am to 10:00 am. FREE pet food distribution only. Senior Services 1155 E. 9th
*January 16, 2018, 8:00 am to 10:00 am. FREE pet food distribution only. Senior Services 1155 E. 9th
* Low cost vaccinatinon clinic for all dogs and cats. October 21st, 10:00am - 2:00pm. Paradise Park, (near Bizarre Guitar). See prices above.