Events and Clinics
LOW COST VACCINATION CLINICS AT WCRAS
1st Tuesday of every month from 3:00pm to 7:00pm, Washoe County Regional Animal Services in the classroom. Clinics are walk-in, no appointment needed.
2018 Clinic Dates Clinic Prices Are:
- March 5, 2019 Rabies: $10
- April 2, 2019 DA2PPV: $10 (core vaccines for dogs, distemper/parvo combination)
- May 7, 2019 FVRCP $10 (core vaccine for cats - distemper/upper respiratory)
- June 4, 2019 Bordetella BOOSTER only: $20
- July 2, 2019 Deworming: $10
- August 6, 2019 Microchipping: $12 (free! for pets residing in Washoe County)
- September 3, 2019 Altered & Senior dog license: $8, unaltered dog license: $20.00
Dogs residing in Washoe County are required to be licensed with Washoe County.
Dog Licenses can be purchased at the clinics.
SENIOR PET FOOD DISTRIBUTION
PET FOOD DISTRIBUTION DATES (for pets belonging to seniors 60+, must have NV identification): WCRAS has partnered with Maddie's Pet Project and the Nevada Humane Society to deliver pet food to seniors for their pets. Distribution is the third Tuesday of the month from 8:00am until 10:00am or while supplies last.
*March 19, 2019, 8:00am to 10:00 am. FREE pet food distribution only. Senior Services 1155 E. 9th
*April 16, 2019, 8:00am to 10:00 am. FREE pet food distribution only. Senior Services 1155 E. 9th
*May 21, 2019, 8:00am to 10:00 am. FREE pet food distribution only. Senior Services 1155 E. 9th
SENIORS!! WCRAS will be holding a free vaccination clinic for dogs and cats belonging to seniors who are 60+. March 12, 2019 from 9:00am - 12:00pm. Livestock Events Center Exhibit Hall, 1350 N. Wells Avenue, Reno, NV 89512. Seniors must have a Nevada ID and must be the owner of the pet. Vaccinations: DA2PPV combination for dogs, Rabies for dogs and cats, FVRCP combination for cats, deworming upon request or age appropriate pet. Dog's first license is free, Renewals will be $8.00 This event is made possible by a grant from Dave & Cheryl Duffield Foundation #ThanksToMaddie.