Events and Clinics
LOW COST VACCINATION CLINICS AT WCRAS
1st Tuesday of every month from 3:00pm to 7:00pm, Washoe County Regional Animal Services in the classroom. Clinics are walk-in, no appointment needed.
2018 Clinic Dates Clinic Prices Are:
- October 2, 2018 Rabies: $10
- November 6, 2018 DA2PPV: $10 (core vaccines for dogs, distemper/parvo combination)
- December 4, 2018 FVRCP $10 (core vaccine for cats - distemper/upper respiratory)
- NO CLINIC January 1, 2019 Bordetella BOOSTER only: $20
- February 5, 2019 Deworming: $10
- March 5, 2019 Microchipping: $12 (free! for pets residing in Washoe County)
- April 2, 2019 Altered & Senior dog license: $8, unaltered dog license: $20.00
Dogs residing in Washoe County are required to be licensed with Washoe County.
Dog Licenses can be purchased at the clinics.
SENIOR PET FOOD DISTRIBUTION
PET FOOD DISTRIBUTION DATES (for pets belonging to seniors 60+, must have identification): distribution will go until planned or while supplies last.
*October 16, 2018 9:00am - 12:00pm. The pet food distribution will be held at the same time/location as the senior vaccination clinic!
*November 20, 2018, 8:00am to 10:00 am. FREE pet food distribution only. Senior Services 1155 E. 9th
*December 18, 2018, 8:00am to 10:00 am. FREE pet food distribution only. Senior Services 1155 E. 9th
* Low cost vaccination clinic on Saturday 9/22/18 at the Scolari's in Sun Valley, 5430 Sun Valley Blvd., Sun Valley, NV. in the parking lot. 10:00am-2:00pm. See prices above.
* Free clinic for pets belonging to seniors! Pet owner must be 60+ and have a Nevada ID. October 16th from 9:00am-12:00pm at the Washoe County Senior Services Center, 1155 E. 9th St. in the courtyard. The pet must belong to the senior, not a relative or another person.