Can I have livestock or chickens in the city limits?

Animal Services does not regulate livestock zoning within the cities or county. To find zoning regulations in your jurisdiction please contact one of the following departments for guidance dependent on where you reside:

Washoe County Community Services Division (775) 328-6106                  
Washoe County Community Services

Reno Code Enforcement (775) 334-2099         

Sparks Code Enforcement (775) 353-4063