Will I have to pay fees?
As a participant in the DAS program, you will be required to pay monthly supervision fees or drug and alcohol testing fees at Sober 24. If you lose or forget your PBT testing tube, you will be required to purchase a new one. Failure to purchase a tube will be considered a refusal to test and may result in a violation of your probation. Testing fees are due at the time of testing. If you do not pay, you may be turned away, which will be considered a missed test. Missed tests are a violation of your probation, which may result in your arrest. Community service does not apply to Sober 24 fees and these fees cannot be waived.
The fee schedule is as follows:
- $60.00 Annual lab fee for testing (if applicable)
- $40.00 Monthly supervision fee for formal probation
- $10.00 Monthly if you are in specialty court
- $4.00 For every drug test
- $1.00 For every alcohol breath test.