January is National Radon Action Month and the Nevada Radon Education Program of University of Nevada Cooperative Extension (UNCE) will offer several radon education programs at various locations in January. Radon test kits will be offered free at the presentations, as well as throughout the month at Cooperative Extension locations around the state. Scheduled program presentations are:
- Thursday, Jan. 3 - Washoe County UNCE office, 4955 Energy Way, Reno, at 6 p.m.
- Thursday, Jan. 10 - Incline Village Library, 845 Alder Ave., Incline Village, at 6:30 p.m.
- Saturday, Jan. 26 - North Valleys Library, 1075 N. Hills Blvd. #340, Reno, at 12:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, Jan. 30 - South Valleys Library, 15650A Wedge Pkwy., Reno, at 6 p.m.
For more information, review the attached information flyer or visit www.RadonNV.com or call the Radon Hotline, 888-RADON10 (888-723-6610).
- Thursday, January 03, 2013: 6 p.m.UNCE, 4955 Energy Way
- Thursday, January 10, 2013: 6:30 p.m.Incline Village Library, 845 Alder Ave., Incline Village
- Saturday, January 26, 2013: 12:00 p.m.North Valleys Library, 1075 N. Hills Blvd., Reno
- Wednesday, January 30, 2013: 6 p.m.South Valleys Library, 15650A Wedge Pkwy, Reno