Help is available by emailing Careers@washoecounty.us. So that the support team can appropriately identify and respond to your technical issue, provide the following information:
- User Information: Please provide the position you are applying for, your Applicant ID number, whether you're a Washoe County employee, and if you're experiencing this issue from home or work.
- Issue Description: Please describe the issue(s) you're experiencing (i.e tell us at what point this issue is occurring (e.g. viewing job listing, registration, log on, using online application form, or other), if online application - what field you were inputting when you received the error message, and what happened on the screen (e.g., it timed out; it got the blue circle in the middle and never responded; the date field turned red; etc...)).
- Error Message(s): If you have received an error message, please describe the error message or provide a screen shot (press ALT & PRINT SCREEN and paste it in the body of the email).
- System Information: Please provide the operating system + version (e.g. Windows XP) and web browser + version (e.g. Internet Explorer 8.0) used.
Helpful information can be found regarding:
- Online Application Process
- Online Application FAQs
- Browser Requirements
- Internet Explorer Compatibility View Setting -“Submit” button not working? Fields greyed out? Cannot register?
- How to Enable Cookies
- How to Disable the Pop-Up Blocker
- How to Designate Washoe County as a Safe Sender
- Adobe PDF Help
Help is also available with the application process by phone at 775-328-2081 during normal business hours, Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm PDT, excluding holidays.
Help and public use computers are available in our offices at 1001 E. Ninth Street, Suite 220, during the normal business hours detailed above. The Washoe County Human Resources Department provides reasonable accommodation in the application and/or testing process to eligible individuals requesting assistance under the Americans with Disabilities Act. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. Please contact the Human Resources Department at 328-2081 or email@example.com if you believe you may require such assistance.
Thank you for visiting the
Website. Washoe County HR