located at 1001 East Ninth Street,
Building B, Reno, Nevada.
- Clinic Location
- Getting an Immunization
- Immunization Fees
- Necessary Forms & Documents
- How to Access Immunization Records
- Immunization Schedules for Children & Adults
- Childcare, School, and College Immunization Requirements
- Information for Childcare Providers
- For More Information
Please note that there are documents residing on this page that require Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print.
Clinic LocationWashoe County Health District Immunization Clinic
1001 East Ninth Street, Building B
Getting an Immunization
Appointments are required for immunizations. **We do not offer travel immunization services.** To schedule an appointment up to a week in advance call (775) 328-2402 during the following times - please be patient, as our phone can get very busy:
Appointment Scheduling Hours by Phone
|Day of Week||Appointment Scheduling Hours by Phone|
|Tuesday||8 a.m. - noon and 1:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
|Thursday||8 a.m. - noon and 1:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
|Friday||8 a.m. - noon and 1:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
The Immunization Clinic is open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. - noon and 1 p.m. - 4:30 p.m., excluding holidays.
Walk-Ins are available dependent on appointment openings.
- Childhood immunizations
- We accept Nevada Check Up (Amerigroup & Regular).
- Adult immunizations
- We accept Medicaid (Amerigroup & Regular).
- We do not accept Medicare, Senior Care Plus or Senior Dimensions for flu or pneumonia immunizations.
- We accept cash, checks, debit cards, or credit cards. We do not accept out-of-state checks, American Express, or Discover.
Necessary Forms & Documents
- Notice of Health Information Practices for Washoe County Health District
- Aviso de las Prácticas de Información de su Salud Distrito de Salud del Condado de Washoe
- Notice of Health Information Practices Acknowledgement (Aviso de las Prácticas e Información de Salud Reconocimiento)
- Authorization for Release of Information form
Bring all immunization records for the individual(s) receiving immunizations. Our immunization registry may not contain immunizations given at other clinics, private physicians, or the school district. It does not contain records of immunizations given out of state.
We strongly encourage parents or court-appointed legal guardians to personally accompany their child for immunizations. There are forms, questionnaires, and consents that need to be read, completed, and signed by the parent or legal guardian.
We do not accept notes from parents authorizing a third party such as a step-parent, aunt, uncle, or adult sibling to bring a child in for immunizations. If a child comes with a relative or friend, paperwork will be provided for them to take home for the parent to read, complete, and sign before the child can be immunized.
Immunization Schedules for Children & Adults
- Recommended childhood immunizations 0-6 years of age
- Recommended childhood immunizations 7-18 years of age
- Recommended adult immunizations
Information for Childcare Providers
For More Information
- Immunizations Frequently Asked Questions
- Additional immunization clinics
- Immunization and vaccine links
- General immunization information - 775.328.2441
- Contact the Washoe County Health District Immunization Staff