Air Quality Management Division
News & Events
- PRELIMINARY April 2013 AQI Summary
- American Lung Association Releases Healthy Air Agenda
- EPA Revises the National Ambient Air Quality Standards for Particle Pollution
- Washoe County 2012 Ambient Air Monitoring Network Plan
- Air Quality Trends Report - 2011
- For daily air quality information call 775-785-4110
The Air Quality Management Division implements clean air solutions that protect the quality of life for the citizens of Reno, Sparks, and Washoe County through community partnerships along with programs and services such as air monitoring, permitting and enforcement, planning, and public education.
The Washoe County Health District Air Quality Management Division through its programs is responsible for controlling sources of air pollution and assuring compliance with federal, state, and local environmental laws governing air quality.