Air Quality Management Division
News & Events
- 2014 Bike to Work, School, and Fun Week Events
- 2014 Washoe County Wood Stove Exchange Program
- Our Current Air Quality
- National Weather Service - Reno Webcam
- DRAFT 2013 - 2014 Oxygenated Fuel Report
- Electric Vehicle Charging Map
- March AQI Summary
- Recommendations for Schools and Child Cares on Poor Air Quality Days
- For daily air quality information call 775-785-4110
The Air Quality Management Division implements clean air solutions that protect the quality of life for the citizens of Reno, Sparks, and Washoe County through community partnerships along with programs and services such as air monitoring, permitting and enforcement, planning, and public education.
The Washoe County Health District Air Quality Management Division through its programs is responsible for controlling sources of air pollution and assuring compliance with federal, state, and local environmental laws governing air quality.
Sign up with EnviroFlash to get air quality alerts on your email or cell phone.
2014 Bike to Work, School, and Fun Week Videos