Air Quality Management Division
News & Events
- 2014 Washoe County Wood Stove Exchange Program
- 2014 Washoe County Wood Stove Exchange Program Press Release
- Wood Burning Code Season Ends; Woodstove Rebates Coming Soon
- Our Current Air Quality
- National Weather Service - Reno Webcam
- 2013 - 2014 Burn Code Calendar
- February AQI Summary
- Recommendations for Schools and Child Cares on Poor Air Quality Days
- For daily air quality information call 775-785-4110
The Air Quality Management Division implements clean air solutions that protect the quality of life for the citizens of Reno, Sparks, and Washoe County through community partnerships along with programs and services such as air monitoring, permitting and enforcement, planning, and public education.
The Washoe County Health District Air Quality Management Division through its programs is responsible for controlling sources of air pollution and assuring compliance with federal, state, and local environmental laws governing air quality.