Air Quality Management Division
News & Events
- 2014 Washoe County Wood Stove Exchange Program
- National Weather Service - Reno Webcam
- Electric Vehicle Charging Map
- August AQI Summary
- For daily air quality information call 775-785-4110
The Air Quality Management Division implements clean air solutions that protect the quality of life for the citizens of Reno, Sparks, and Washoe County through community partnerships along with programs and services such as air monitoring, permitting and enforcement, planning, and public education.
The Washoe County Health District Air Quality Management Division through its programs is responsible for controlling sources of air pollution and assuring compliance with federal, state, and local environmental laws governing air quality.
- Our Current Air Quality
- Fire Information
- Protect Yourself from Wildfire Smoke
- Recommendations for Schools and Child Cares on Poor Air Quality Days
If you see or smell smoke, stay indoors with the windows closed and air conditioning on and reduce activity.
Sign up with EnviroFlash to get air quality alerts on your email or cell phone.